We seek a Dental Office Manager for our patient and staff-centric specialty dental office. The Dental Office Manager’s main job is to organize and coordinate administration duties and deliver a Distinctive Patient Experience daily at our established family practice. The ideal candidate will be a positive leader with a track record for building high-performance teams in a general dental setting.
Your role as the Dental Office Manager is to create and maintain a positive and pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety. Office manager’s duties and responsibilities include scheduling hygiene and treatment appointments, tracking and ordering office and dental supplies, monitoring office budgets, greeting patients, and providing general administrative support to our clinical and non-clinical staff members. Previous experience as a Front Office Manager or Office administrator in a general or specialty dental office would be an advantage. A successful Office manager should have experience with various office software (email tools, spreadsheets, and databases) and handle administrative duties accurately. Ultimately, the Office manager should be able to ensure the office’s smooth running and help improve company procedures and day-to-day operation.
- Serve as the point person for office manager duties, including hitting office budget, production goals, hiring and staffing goals, and overall office performance.
- Answer calls, schedule patients, collect payments, verify insurance, check patients in/out, post payments, and deliver a distinctive patient experience.
- Schedule and conduct daily morning huddles and additional staff meetings as necessary
- Organize the office layout and order supplies
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Provide general support to Dentist and staff
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires
- Address employee queries regarding office management issues (e.g., annual reviews, performance issues, training, etc.)
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations, conferences, and lunch and learns
- Monday-Thursday 7:30 am- 5:00 pm
- Friday- 8a-4pm
Proven experience as an Office manager, Front office manager in a Dental Office
Knowledge of Dental Office front and back
Proficiency in G-Suite (Google Docs, sheets, and G-Mail)
Dentrix experience is a plus
Hands-on experience with office machines (e.g., fax machines and printers)
Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus
Compensation & Other Benefits
We offer an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO, Holiday Pay, and more if you are a Dental Office leader looking for a position that offers stability and growth.